Load In Checklist
- Rug (Set a foot in front of black line)
- TV’s (split far out wide)
- Main speakers (just outside of rug, highest setting)
- Sub (just outside of main speaker)
- Floor Monitors
- Rack Case
- Can Lights
- Mic Stands
- Music Stands
- Set up 2 tables behind the chairs and cover with black table cloths
- Set up sound board on right table
- For each chair: Connect Card, Notes Card, Giving Envelope with pen clipped on
- Supplies are in Black bin labeled “Admin”
Setting up the wiring
Set up camera on tripod and set on small utility case
Plug power cord into bottom of camera, and USB into the side
Run an extension cord, and the USB extension cord under the chairs to the sound board. Plug extension cord into the power strip on the back of sound board
Power up the camera. Angle the camera so that the top of the frame aligns with the top of the pipe and drape
On the laptop, open up OBS (far right app on the dock). Plug in the extended USB into the laptop. Feed from the camera should appear on OBS
Take the USB type B cable and plug into the back of the sound board under USB interface
Plug other end of the cable into the laptop
Setting up Laptop for Live Stream
- Login in to the church youtube account (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, password: geauxsaints2018). You might have to sign out of another account first.
- At the top right of the screen, click the “create icon” with the + sign, and click “go live”
- Click Edit
- Change the title according to what Blake says
- Make sure visibility is set to Public
- Click Save at the bottom
- Minimize Youtube and go to OBS
- In OBS, click start streaming and start recording
- YOU DONE
- Both Light Trees and Stands
- 3 long extension cords
- 1 long XLR
- 1 short XLR
- myDMX Box with power cable
Plug short XLR into "DMX OUT 1"
Plug other end of XLR into "DMX In" on the far left light. Make sure cables are tidy.
Plug long XLR into "DMX Out" on the far right light. Run the XLR under the chairs all the way to the other light stand.
Plug the other end of the long XLR into "DMX In" on the other light tree. Make sure cables are tidy. Run the extension cords for each light tree and the myDMX box.
Grab the ipad and make sure the wifi is connected to "Smart DMX Interface" or something similar. Go to the mydmx go app.
Tap the 3 horizontal bars at the top left
Tap "myDMX GO" under "Interfaces". Then, tap "Fixtures"
Tap the button being point towards. This allows you to control all the lights at once.
Align all the levels accordingly